A general strategy for challenging a company must:
- Identify the core revenue-generating business of the company.
- Describe the relationships between the core business and the side businesses.
- Detail a plan to erode the company...
- ... by indirectly damaging its core business through interaction with its side businesses.
- ... in a way that is subtle and doesn't provoke them to respond until the damage has already been done.
- Google. The page introduction details the first two requirements, the "General Strategy" heading details the third.